Would you like to make a whole lot more from your business?
Yes I thought so, and that’s why I’m starting a webinar series to help you get going on your vision for your business.
So many times before I’ve heard people say, ‘why do I want to think about the end, when I’m no where near retirement age?’
To that I can only answer these two important points:
- “you won’t always choose when you leave your business” because statistics show that 51% leave due to unexpected circumstances such as dispute, death, disability and divorce; and;
- “how you run your business today will directly impact how you leave your business in future”, so the difference for you in the end is made today!
You have everything to gain by Registering for the FREE “Exit Your Business Profitably” webinar on Tuesday, 5th July 2011 to find out what will be arguably the most important information you’ve ever heard about exiting your business.
That’s quite a promise, but I’m totally serious. You’ll discover things like:
- the 6 planned and unplanned succession triggers that you’ll want to overcome
- the 5 reasons why too many business owners fail to leave their business with maximise profits and cashflow and what you want to do to ensure you are not one of them
- why understanding the successful business strategies is critical even if you don’t care about money and just want to coast along in your business
- what successful business owners do to overcome the obstacles of exit planning
- the unfair advantage successful business owners use to position themselves for strength and a superior, profitable exit that 75% of business owners don’t know anything about
- how you can use successful business owners secrets to enhance your business with a profitable exit strategy
- and incredibly simple thing you will want to do immediately to dramatically increase the profit you make from your business
To register your place for the 45 minute Webinar/Teleseminar, go here now:
http://www.YourBusinessSuccession.cm/ExitYourBusinessProfitably/php <MIRZA I made this link up so please adjust it to what it should be
Here’s to Your Profitable Exit Strategy!